Double your South Dakota Opportunity Scholarship through our SDOS Match program. Augustana will match up to $1,300 per year ($650 per semester) for three years for any student who enrolls directly out of high school. This match means eligible students will receive a total of $2,600 per year for all four years assuming continuing eligibility is maintained.
Augustana Match Program Requirements
- South Dakota high school graduates in the class of 2022 and beyond who are offered admission to Augustana University as a full time undergraduate student. Submit your free application for admission.
- Meet the eligibility requirements for the South Dakota Opportunity Scholarship.
- Complete the South Dakota Opportunity Scholarship Application and return it to the Augustana University Financial Aid Office by September 1.
- The State of South Dakota awards $1,300 to eligible students at the college or university of their choice in South Dakota for their first three years. Augustana University will award an additional $1,300 for the first three years.
- During the fourth year, the State of South Dakota awards $2,600 to eligible students.