Federal Nursing Loan
A federal Nursing Student Loan (NSL) is available to students who:
- have filed the FAFSA;
- demonstrate financial need; and
- are accepted to the third or fourth year of Augustana's traditional nursing program or its accelerated nursing program.
Students who are awarded a nursing loan will need to complete:
- verification of your current FAFSA. A letter with details will be sent to your home address.
- An entrance counseling form, please click here
- A master promissory note. This will be done in the Office of Financial Aid a week prior to your classes starting.