Earn your Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or a post-graduate certificate through Augustana University's online program to advance your career while continuing your important role of caring for others.
- Earn your degree or certificate while balancing work, life and school with our online curriculum.
- Complete your MSN in two years or a post-graduate certificate program in one year. Classes start in June.
- Attend two, 4-day immersion sessions on campus in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, throughout your studies. These immersions provide students with hands-on experience and more opportunities to connect with faculty.
- Choose your specialty track: Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AG-ACNP) or Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (AG-CNS).
- Collaborate with faculty to find clinical preceptors for practicum experiences.