Outside Assistance

If you have been awarded federal aid, you are required by law to notify the Financial Aid Office of all outside awards and their amounts. If you will be receiving outside assistance, please notify the Financial Aid Office of the amount (e.g., employer tuition reimbursement, GI Bill® benefits, Vocational Rehabilitation benefits, Bureau of Indian Affairs, and outside scholarships). Funds from outside scholarships are credited to your student account when our office receives the donor's payment. Scholarships are divided evenly between fall and spring semester unless the donor specifies otherwise.

If you haven't already applied for outside assistance, you may be eligible for additional sources of financial aid. The Office of Financial Aid can help you identify possible resources, including the following: