Congratulations on completing the financial aid process! It’s a true milestone and an important part of moving your education forward.
So that you can benefit from the hard work that went into covering your higher education expenses, you’ll need to officially accept your financial aid package.
Current students, and incoming students who have submitted their enrollment deposit, follow five simple steps to accept an award from the Office of Financial Aid.
1. Log on to My.Augie.edu using your email login name and password.
2. Click on the Finance tab.
3. Click on Account and Financial Aid
4. Click on Financial Aid Award
5. Follow the steps at the bottom of your screen to accept and submit your Financial Aid Award.
Did the button at the bottom of the page disappear? That’s good news. It means you’ve completed each step and have officially accepted your award.
We hope this year is a great one for you!