For pre-registered students, a statement of account detailing classes registered, tuition, housing, meal plan, other applicable charges and the anticipated financial aid for the semester are mailed to the student’s permanent address on file approximately six weeks prior to the start of each semester. The most current and up-to-date statement is available at anytime via the student portal under the finance section.
Payment in full is due by Aug. 15, for fall semester and Jan. 15, for spring semester. Payments may be made by cash, check or money order in the Business Office; or echeck, direct debit, VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express payments may be made through the Student Portal.
All students must finalize financial aid arrangements and verify their student account balance is paid in full prior to the start of a semester.
To make a payment now, log into the portal (student or parent access).
In the event a student is unable to pay their balance in full at the beginning of the semester, the university offers the following two payment plans:*
- Three-Pay Plan (Available for Graduate or Undergraduate students): Please complete 3-Pay Plan Online Form to request this option.
A student may pay a semester charge in three monthly payments through the Student Portal by remitting one-third of the total balance due before the start of the semester and paying the remainder in the following two months. A finance charge of 1.25% per month is assessed on all unpaid balances carried forward each month.
- ACH Plan (Available for Undergraduate students): When choosing the ACH Plan, the Business Office will calculate the monthly payment amount by using the estimated out of pocket expenses for the academic year. Bank information must be provided and the 1st or the 15th of each month selected as the withdrawal date. Finance charges are waived on this plan. Participation in the plan requires a $75 annual fee. Payments are set to begin in August, but can start earlier to lower your monthly payments. Payment plan requests made after August, will be individually reviewed for approval.
Step 1: Complete the online ACH Plan Request Form
Step 2: Complete the ACH Plan Electronic Form and save it.
Step 3: Within 2-3 business days of completing Step 1, we will send a separate email with a secure link to upload the completed ACH Plan Electronic Form. Upload the form to that link. Monthly payment amount will be calculated and communicated prior to the first withdrawal.
Mailed or faxed form will also be accepted. Please use the ACH Plan Paper Form.
* The Business Office welcomes discussion with students who have a unique situation and may need an adjustment to one of the plans listed above for a semester. Final approval for an alternative or adjusted plan would be at the discretion of the Business Office.
- 2021-22 Undergraduate Student Fee Information
- 2020-21 Undergraduate Student Fee Information
- Graduate Program and Tuition Information
Additional information or questions answered by contacting the Business Office by email at email@example.com or at 605.274.5239.