Now that your FAFSA paperwork is finalized, your financial aid package has been accepted, and your scholarships have been awarded, it’s time to seal your career as an Augustana Viking.
Pre-registered students will receive a statement that lists:
- the classes they’ve registered for;
- charges for tuition, housing, meal plan, and any other applicable expenses; and
- their anticipated financial aid for the semester.
Students’ most current statement is available via the student portal under the finance section. Statements are also mailed to each student’s permanent address approximately six weeks prior to the start of each semester.
August 15: Full payment is due for fall semester.
January 15: Full payment is due for spring semester.
Read about our payment options below; however, we welcome discussion with students and will do our best to work with your unique situation. Contact the Business Office at email@example.com or (605) 274-5239.
Payments for balances not covered by financial aid or scholarships may be made by cash, check or money order in the Business Office.
Echeck, direct debit, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express payments may be made through the Student Portal.
All students must finalize financial aid arrangements and verify their student account balance is paid in full prior to the start of a semester.
To make a payment now, log into the portal (student or parent access).
In the event a student is unable to pay their balance in full at the beginning of the semester, the University offers two payment plans:
- Three-Pay Plan. For graduate or undergraduate students, this plan allows students to spread their semester charges over three monthly payments. One-third of the total balance must be paid before the semester starts. A finance charge of 1.25% per month is assessed on unpaid balances carried forward each month.
- ACH Plan. Available for undergraduate students, the ACH Plan calculates monthly payment amounts using the estimated out-of-pocket expenses for the academic year. You may choose the 1st or the 15th day of each month as your withdrawal date. Finance charges are waived on this plan; however, there is a $75 annual fee. Payments begin in August, but can start earlier to lower your monthly payments. Payment plan requests made after August will be reviewed for approval.
- Step 1: Complete the online ACH Plan Request Form
- Step 2: Complete the ACH Plan Electronic Form and save it.
- Step 3: Within 2-3 business days of completing Step 1, we will send a separate email with a secure link to upload the completed ACH Plan Electronic Form. Upload the form to that link. Monthly payment amount will be calculated and communicated prior to the first withdrawal.
Mailed or faxed form will also be accepted. Please use the ACH Plan Paper Form.
Additional information or questions answered by contacting the Business Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 605.274.5239.