The Augustana University Master of Education in Special Education — Applied Behavior Analysis (M.Ed. SPED ABA) Program prepares students for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst® (BCBA) examination.
- An innovative 4-semester, 16-month online program includes seven courses and three supervised fieldwork practica.
- The coursework for this program has been awarded Verified Course Sequence (VCS) status from the Association for Behavior Analysis International.
- The program includes practicum courses with supervision for fieldwork experiences that students complete in their work settings concurrently with coursework.
This program is designed for students who already work in behavioral settings, such as:
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
- Degree-holding special education teacher or paraprofessional